Out of Adversity comes OpportunityBenjamin Franklin
It has been about 2 months since I left my previous job as a trainer due to the affect of Covid-19 and culture…
Prior to that, I’ve went to a few promising interviews with the confidence I’ll enter.. However, it was not to be…
Now looking back it was because I’ve left, it has given me the opportunity to focus mainly on my training career.. It might be the worse time to do it but sometimes, we got to have faith..
Since then, I have: –
– Written an ebook 📘
– Pick up mandarin again (Yes, I’m a banana 🍌😅)
– Finished up training modules on Self-motivation, presentation and communication (I’m open to connect🎤)
– Did a few Zoom training with partners🎥
– Attended a few webinars 💻
– Rebooted my YouTube and other social media presence📱
I am still exploring and learning as time goes by.. but what I’m saying that in the midst of losing something, we can gain something better in life😇
So never give up, there is always an opportunity around the corner of adversity.. Keep going! This is not the final chapter of your life and mine.. Keep writing your new chapter.. Have a great day ahead!